Detroit Roc(cult) City
City-wide Themes and Threats
The Motor City is Dying
Urban decay is unrelenting, and it affects us all.
- Georgia Jenkins, City Councilwoman
- Father William Perrin, Comforting Caretaker
- Manny Greenberg, Summer Court Emissary
- Wentworth Parker III, CEO of GHI
No one’s safe in a city without occult order
- Arcane Clown Posse, Ghoul Rappers
- ??, Agent of Perun
- Elkie “The Selkie” O’Seolh, Winter Court Emissary
With Belief Comes Power … My Power!
Detroit serves as a “battery” for sustaining supernatural power from locals’ beliefs—but only while those with such power remain within the city, who are eager to exploit this phenomenon.
The Balance of Power
The Status Quo
What is the supernatural status quo?
- Highly active faerie courts
- No White Council presence in the city
What is the mundane status quo?
- Socioeconomic chaos
- Growing sense of citizen despair
Movers and Shakers
The Current Order
Who wants to maintain the status quo?
- GHI: in the dark re: supernatural
- White Court: in the know re: supernatural
- Arcane Clown Posse: in the know re: supernatural
Who wants to rock the boat?
- City council: in the dark re: supernatural
- Mayor & aide: in the know re: supernatural
- Red Court: in the know re: supernatural